Wellness Care In Seattle, WA
WELLNESS CARE IS IMPORTANT
Wellness care is the practice of everyday healthy habits to attain improved physical and mental health for a thriving life. It is a part of chiropractic management that targets healing the cause of a specific ailment.
This disease management method is precisely the opposite of traditional medical care that encourages taking drugs that only hide the symptoms. Wellness care ascertains why there is an issue in the first place. For example, suppose a medical doctor will most likely recommend painkillers and muscle relaxant medicines for back pain relief. On the other hand, a wellness care follower (chiropractor) fixes the tightened muscles to improve spine and joint mobility and to provide actual relief.
Therefore, wellness care is ultimately essential for the average working and functioning of the body spine joints.
HOW LIFESTYLE AFFECTS OVERALL WELLNESS
Wellness is the state when the body is entirely at peace, both physically and mentally. The tranquility state puts the body in an ideal form of homeostasis that naturally increases the ability to adapt and bear stress.
An active nervous system and innate intelligence (the body’s power to heal itself) indicate overall wellness.
Lifestyle has a profound effect on the body’s overall health and wellness in the following ways:
- Exercising and choosing a healthy diet by attaining nutritional balance leads to fewer health compromises and reduced chances of disorders (such as diabetes, heart attack, stroke, etc.)
- Sleeping well keeps you wakeful and energetic to face the day. Those who neglect sleep feel grave consequences that compromise health (insomnia, sleep-wake cycle issues, cognitive impairment).
- Keeping stress at bay is most important for maintaining wellness. Anxiety, depression, and stress patients suffer from many consequences ranging from fatigue to hair fall.
Therefore, lifestyle has a significant effect on overall wellness.
WHY WE NEED WELLNESS CARE IN SEATTLE, WA
Visiting a Wellness clinic is essential for its benefits:
- Improvements in posture: Poor posture plagues society, and the only cure to this discomfort is a wellness clinic visit. A chiropractor corrects posture and helps maintain it to avoid extra pressure on the neck, head, shoulders, and back.
- Lesser pain: Neck and back pain don’t persist with regular wellness care.
- Boosted immune system: Clearing the nerves of any blockage replenishes the nervous supply and boosts the immune system.
- Improved blood flow: Realigning the muscles, joints, and spine improves blood flow to the muscles and the joints.
- Better mood: The most likely outcome of enhanced wellness is mood improvements.
WHAT IS FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE?
Functional medicine is a branch of medicine that addresses the root cause of a disease. It is an evolved form of medicine that pays attention to why the condition occurs rather than the symptoms.
The procedure involves minimal but personalized medical interventions and not general treatment methods.
WHAT ARE SOME ADVANTAGES OF FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE?
The advantages of functional medicine include:
- Greater personalized focus as the healthcare provider works closely to understand the issues instead of generalizing the ailment.
- It may involve multiple alternative approaches to treatment, therefore, making it a broad-spectrum solution.
- Unlike conventional medical care, this is genuinely medical care. Functional medicine corrects overall habits and routines like lifestyle, eating, and sleeping habits.
- The focus of the therapy is the underlying cause and not the effect.
Divine Spine Chiropractic Studio is a top-rated chiropractic clinic in Seattle. Our chiropractors can help improve your health and quality of life with appropriate wellness care and functional medicine.
Contact us to book an appointment for improved wellness care.