Ballard Seattle Chiropractic Center
Ballard Seattle Chiropractic Center provides professional chiropractic care in the neighborhoods of Seattle, including Downtown Seattle, Ballard, Queen Anne, and Magnolia, since 2004. Our experienced team of chiropractors in Seattle has successfully treated neck pain, car accident whiplash injuries, back pain, scoliosis, sciatica, herniated disc, knee pain, shoulder pain, leg pain, TMJ disorders, disc degeneration, etc. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of chiropractic care for Seattle residents.
Dr. Jerry Thomas Weider Jr DC, head of our Ballard chiropractic center, is a licensed chiropractor in the state of WA, experienced in spinal adjustments and neck adjustments. Dr. Weider is active in the Seattle community and regularly participates in various events in the Seattle area.
Awards & Recognitions
We accept all major insurances. We are preferred providers for Premera Blue Cross, BlueCross BlueShield, First Choice Health, LifeWise, Regence, Aetna, Kaiser Permanente, HMA, and many other insurance plans. Please call us at (206) 783-6000 for a complimentary consultation on your insurance benefits.
Meet Our Chiropractors
Dr. Bradley Eyford, DC has over 20 years of experience as a State of WA board-certified chiropractor. He has a background in exercise physiology and combines chiropractic care with therapeutic exercises. He has treated over 10,000 patients, including adults, athletes, pregnant women, and children.
Dr. Jerry Thomas Weider Jr, DC has over 28 years of experience.He has been a part of the Washington State Chiropractors Association for 26 years. Through techniques such as Gonstead, Diversified, Upper Cervical, Torque Release, and Cranials, he enjoys helping people find relief.
Our Chiropractic Clinic
Book An Appointment
For chiropractic appointments, please use the booking tool below or call us at (206) 783-6000
If you would like to book an appointment exclusively for massage or acupuncture, please call our office directly at the phone number.
Downtown Seattle Chiropractor Provides Complete Care
Besides providing pain relief, our alternative medicine practitioners may also offer preventative care as part of your chiropractic treatment. We help improve your poor posture to avoid posture-related problems like sciatica and lower back pain. We also teach wellness exercises for disease control and prevent injuries like repetitive stress injury.
We utilize spinal decompression therapy in Seattle to help reduce back pain, while spinal correction is used to provide pain relief and normalizes the body’s energy flow. Subluxation is the misalignment of the vertebrae and is often the root cause of back pain. We treat spine subluxation using x-rays, spinal chiropractic adjustments, spinal decompression, laser therapy, massage, and neck adjustments.
Ballard and Seattle residents can expect soothing relief from chronic pain, subluxation, misalignment, and fibromyalgia after utilizing our affordable and professional chiropractic services.
What to expect when visiting Ballard Seattle Chiropractic Center
- During your initial visit, our chiropractor will give you a brief scientific explanation of how chiropractic care works to relieve pain. A chiropractic examination will then be conducted to assess your condition and generate a report of findings. In some cases, X-ray imaging may be used to identify any misalignments or subluxations in the spine. At our Seattle clinic, we have a second chiropractor named Dr. Bradley Eyford DC. He is a prominent chiropractor in Washington State and has been certified in the activator method.
- Based on your individual condition and health goals, a personalized treatment plan will be created. Our chiropractic care involves advanced techniques such as spinal adjustments, which are designed to realign the spine and reduce pain. These adjustments are performed without any pain or discomfort and are beneficial in stabilizing the spine and correcting skeletal misalignments.
- In addition to spinal adjustments, we offer various chiropractic techniques such as Diversified Technique, Extremity Adjusting, Thompson drops, Cranial Technique, Activator method, PNF stretching, supportive kinesiology taping, active release therapy, cervical decompression therapy, spinal decompression therapy, functional rehabilitation.
- We also provide ongoing maintenance care and holistic treatments to promote long-term wellness. Our chiropractor will guide you on safe and effective corrective exercises and stretches for your arms, legs, and shoulders to relieve muscle stiffness, tightness, and tension.
How To Find Us
Ballard Seattle Chiropractic Center is located at the intersection of NW Market St and Russell Ave NW in the Seattle Downtown area. It is located near the Swedish Emergency Room and Ballard branch of the Seattle public library, directly across from Zoom plus care and Bank of America.
Phone: (206) 783-6000
Check Our Chiropractic Clinic On Google
Frequently asked questions
Are chiropractic adjustments worth it?
Chiropractic adjustments are a safe and effective approach to pain relief. For an increasing number of people, chiropractic care is the best way to naturally improve their quality of life. Chiropractic care works for low back pain, neck pain, migraines, and other problems.
How much does a chiropractor cost per visit?
The specific price of chiropractic care would be impossible to tell. Costs of adjustments depend on various factors, including treatment and insurance coverage. Additionally, some patients may need additional diagnostic tests, which also influence the costs of the treatment. The best way to know the fees in your specific case is to contact the clinic or schedule an appointment.
What exactly does a chiropractor do?
Chiropractor aims to alleviate pain and improve function in conditions related to the body’s structure. Through adjustments and spinal manipulation, chiropractors improve alignment and bring much-needed relief. A chiropractor can help with various conditions, including low back pain, neck pain, tension headaches, migraine, whiplash, sacroiliac pain, shoulder pain, and knee pain.
Why do chiropractors require so many visits?
In many cases, the pain you experience results from problems that have been affecting your spine. Fixing those problems requires more sessions than one. Chiropractic care develops in a few phases, including treatment and maintenance. For that reason, you will need several visits.
Does insurance pay for chiropractors?
Most health insurance plans cover chiropractic care. That said, most insurance companies protect short-term care for recovery purposes and are unlikely to provide coverage for long-term and maintenance care. Consult your insurance provider or chiropractic clinic to learn more about whether your treatment would be covered by insurance.
Why Choose Our Chiropractic Care??
- 20+ Years of Experience
- Successfully treated 5000+ patients
- Licensed and board certified chiropractors
- We accept all major insurances
- Compassionate and kind demeanor
- Full body chiropractic adjustments, neck adjustments